Troubleshooting Friendly Design MSI motherboards have been designed to make the system assembly process as convenient as possible. An array of system tuning features and troubleshooting tools are available to ease installation and setup.
- The enlarged PCI-E clip helps you swap or remove your devices easier. Keep the PCI-E slot stronger and safer.
- Run into trouble? Onboard LEDs for key components will indicate the source of the problem so you know exactly where to look to get up and running again.
- GAME BOOST Quickly overclock your CPU with a single button for more performance.
- A-XMP Choose from a preset A-XMP profile and automatically overclock compatible DDR memory.
- M-FLASH Conveniently flash or upgrade the BIOS in a few minutes from the CMOS Setup Utility.
- HARDWARE MONITOR Get immediate access to your critical hardware information in real-time including temperature, memory capacity, clock speed, and voltage.
- TOTAL FAN CONTROL Monitor and manage fan speeds for system and CPU fans.
- SECURE ERASE+ Wipe an SSD with an optimized formatting algorithm and enjoy an SSD with maxed free space!
- MEMORY TRY IT Get extreme speed out of your system memory and get more performance.
- M.2 Genie Quickly and easily set up a RAID 0 array for M.2 and U.2 SSDs with this automated utility.
- SEARCH & FAVORITES A permanent search & favourite option in the top right corner moves you through the BIOS menus quickly.
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- Supports 4 DIMMs, Dual Channel Memory DDR4, up to 4400+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Gen 4 Solution: The latest Gen4 PCI-E and M.2 solution with up to 64GB/s bandwidth for maximum transfer speed and performance.
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Set Core Power Free: Core Boost, 8+4 pin CPU power connectors, DDR4 Boost
- Audio Boost 4: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armour PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2: Powered by AMD USB 3.2 Gen2 controller, ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
- Socket: AM4
- CPU (Max Support): RYZEN 9
- Chipset: AMD® X570 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667/ 2800/2933 /3000 /3066 /3200 /3466 /3600 /3733 /3866 /4000 /4133 /4266 /4400 + Mhz by JEDEC and A-XMP OC MODE
- Memory Channel: Dual
- Dimm Slots: 4
- Max Memory (Gb): 128
- PCI-E X16: 2
- PCI-E X1: 3
- SATAIII: 6
- M.2 Slot: 2
- Raid: 0/1/10
- TPM (Header): 1
- LAN: 1x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN Controller
- USB 3.2 Ports (Front): 4(Gen1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 Ports (Rear): 4(Gen1, Type A), 1(Gen2, Type A), 1(Gen2, Type C)
- USB 2.0 Ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 Ports (Rear): 2Serial Ports(Front): 1
- Audio Ports (Rear): 5+ Optical S/PDIF (Realtek® ALC1220 Codec)
- HDMI: 1
- DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: ATX
- Crossfire: Y
- Operating System: Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
What's In The Box:
- MSI X570-A PRO AM4 Gaming Motherboard x1
- User Manual x1